Wednesday 25 April 2012

Warrior Concept Sketch

So i have been well and truly going a little insane implementing AI pathfinding into my game, and after much fucking around am able to get "Boxy", the box man of death, to follow me around the dungeon and start flailing his one arm whenever he is in attack range. I have also written a script managing various basic stats for my enemies and player so both can receive damage, deal damage etc.

So after all this i decided to reward myself and start working on my first player character model. I have decided to work on the warrior class first. I havnt settled on a race name yet but basically they will be hulking demons with their eyes and mouth sown shut. This is because they are a not too bright slave race that must never learn of their history into being indentured.

You can see in the concepts i am swinging between muscle and fat and hope to land somewhere in the middle. Anyway i start modeling today so i will post up the model when i am done.









No comments:

Post a Comment